Data Analytics Education Program
This five-day course is a comprehensive introduction to ACL Analytics. Designed for new and beginner users who want to learn the concepts and features needed to start using ACL Analytics. In an interactive hands-on environment, you will learn fundamentals such as basic data concepts and how to work within the ACL Analytics environment, as well as integral skills such as how to conduct analysis steps and procedures and accomplish analysis objectives. You will learn the proper methodology and best practices for all five phases of the data analysis cycle (planning, importing, preparing, analysing, and reporting) and the basics of scripting will be also introduced. Through this comprehensive introduction and practical application, you will learn how to effectively use ACL Analytics to accomplish your audit and/or business objectives.
- Describe and discuss the data analysis cycle
- Describe the three stages of data access
- Create tables to access data
- Import data into ACL
- Verify data integrity
- Test control totals, bounds, completeness, uniqueness, datarelationships and reliability
- Compare data from different files and systems
- Filter data
- Look for trends in your data
- Generate summaries of your data
- Create reports in ACL
- Use ACL for sampling
- Employ ACL to add value to your audits
- Reveal exceptions and fraud
- Clean your data and enhance your analysis.
Internal Auditors and Data Analysts who have little or no background in ACL. Attendance of this training course is a compulsory step in becoming ACDA certified
5-Day training course in a classroom style setting
R22,000.00 excluding VAT per delegate/ $1,750 per delegate
Download PDF File
Book your spot!